12/14/2010 1:21:27 PM
CFO Jonas Arkestad is leaving PartnerTech
After eleven years of employment, Jonas Arkestad, CFO, will be leaving
PartnerTech to take a similar position with a group of companies in the
industrial construction sector.
"Jonas, has done a superb job through the years," says PartnerTech
President and CEO Leif Thorwaldsson. "He has dedicated and committed
himself to our growth and development, and he was deeply involved in
putting together our current structure. I wish him the best of l...
10/26/2010 1:57:11 PM
PartnerTech Interim report January - September 2010
THIRD QUARTER OF 2010
• Net sales were SEK 482.1 million (478.3)
• Operating loss was SEK -5.3 million (0.5)
• Loss after tax was SEK -9.5 million (-3.6)
• Earnings per share after tax totaled SEK -0.75 (-0.28)
• Cash flow after investments amounted to SEK -54.7 million (-3.9)
• During the quarter PartnerTech has opened its ultramodern plant for
metal working and systems integration in Myslowice, Poland
10/25/2010 5:12:08 PM
PartnerTech nominating committee
The following members have been appointed to this year's nominating
Henrik Blomquist, Bure Equity AB
Petter Stillström, Traction AB
Philip Wendt, Länsförsäkringar fondförvaltning AB
Patrik Tigerschiöld, Chairman of the Board
The selection was made in accordance with the instructions concerning
principles for the composition of the nominating committee adopted by
the annual general meeting.
Shareholders wishing to propose Board member...
10/11/2010 2:05:00 PM
PartnerTech reorganizes and strengthens its competitiveness
PartnerTech has adopted a number of changes in recent years to better
satisfy the needs of its customers when it comes to technology,
know-how, quality and location. The current reorganization will further
strengthen our competitiveness and add more focus to our core skills. We
are changing our organization and management team in the following way.
Our operations will consist of two areas of expertise: Systems
9/22/2010 3:00:00 PM
Today we strengthened our power to create - PartnerTech has opened its
new plant in Poland
Today at 11:30, Mayor Grzegorz Osyra of Myslowice, Poland officially
opened PartnerTech's ultramodern new plant. PartnerTech CEO Leif
Thorwaldsson and plant manager Jacek Maciejewski spoke to the many
visitors about the facility and its importance for the company and the
region. PartnerTech's well-defined concept when it comes to industrial
structure, the customers' needs, as well as how t...
7/16/2010 8:00:00 AM
PartnerTech Interim report January - June 2010
SECOND QUARTER 2010
• Net sales were SEK 524.0 million (519.5)
• Operating loss was SEK -14.7 million (-14.9)
• Loss after tax was SEK -13.8 million (-13.8)
• Earnings per share after tax totaled SEK -1.09 (-1.09)
• Cash flow after investments amounted to SEK -25.4 million (35.8)
• Investment in the new plant in Myslowice, Poland is now completed and
the first deliveries have been made.
FIRST HALF OF 2010
• Net sales were SEK ...
6/24/2010 4:30:00 PM
Revised reporting date for PartnerTech
PartnerTech has changed the date for the company's report for the first
six months of 2010. The report will be published on July 16 2010 before
trading starts, not as previously announced July 15 2010.
For additional information, please call:
Marielle Noble, Communications and Investor Relations Manager, +46
(0)706 54 67 35
5/17/2010 1:20:00 PM
PartnerTech strengthens its customer service operations with an efficient
PartnerTech is a contract manufacturer that can assume responsibility for a
product all the way from the development stage through delivery to the
end-customer. The company's new plant in Myslowice, Poland serves as a hub for
rapid distribution throughout Europe. We have significantly strengthened our
customer service operations in the United States, where assembly and
distribution for the...
4/27/2010 8:00:00 PM
Press release from annual general meeting of PartnerTech AB (publ), April 27,
Among the resolutions passed by the meeting were:
•All of the company's unappropriated profits of SEK 24,232,130 are to be carried
over to the 2010 accounts, as the result of which no dividend will be payable
for fiscal 2009 (SEK 0/share for fiscal 2008).
•Members of the Board and the CEO were discharged from liability for fiscal
•The Board fee was set to remain at SEK 320,000 for the Chai...
4/27/2010 11:50:00 AM
PartnerTech Interim Report January-March 2010
FIRST QUARTER OF 2010
• Net sales were SEK 557.4 million (594.2)
• Operating profit/loss was SEK -1.7 million (9.5)
• Profit/loss after tax was SEK -5.1 million (0.5)
• Earnings per share after tax totaled SEK -0.41 (0.04)
• Cash flow after investments amounted to SEK -11.3 million (-36.6)
• The equity/assets ratio amounted to 41.4% (39.9) at the end of the quarter
• Leif Thorwaldsson is taking over as President and CEO today
3/31/2010 12:00:00 PM
PartnerTech's Annual Report has today been published
PartnerTech's Annual Report for 2009 has today been published on the company's
website, www.partnertech.com and is also attached in this message.
Distribution of the printed Swedish version starts today, while distribution of
the English version will start during week 15.
For more information, please contact:
Marielle Noble, IR and Communications Manager, +46 40-10 26 43
PartnerTech develops and manufactu...
3/24/2010 8:30:00 AM
NOTICE OF THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF PARTNERTECH AB
The shareholders of PartnerTech AB (publ.) are hereby notified of the annual
general meeting to be held at 5:00 PM on Tuesday, April 27, 2010, at Östergatan
39 in Malmö, Sweden (SEB premises)
Shareholders who plan to participate in the meeting must:
•be entered in the share register kept by Euroclear Sweden AB no later than
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
•notify the company by 4:00 PM on Wednesday, April 21, 2010...
2/17/2010 4:05:00 PM
Leif Thorwaldsson takes over as PartnerTech CEO
Rune Glavare has decided to leave his position as PartnerTech President and CEO.
The Board of Directors has replaced him with Leif Thorwaldsson, currently
manager of the Solid Wood business area at Swedwood AB. Until Leif Thorwaldsson
can take over his new position Rune Glavare will remain President and CEO.
"Rune Glavare has carried out extensive change and restructuring in the
PartnerTech Group over the past 2½ years," says Board Ch...
2/17/2010 3:40:00 PM
PartnerTech Year-end Report 2009
FOURTH QUARTER 2009
• Net sales were SEK 556.1 million (651.2)
• Operating profit was SEK 1.5 million (19.4)
• Profit after tax was SEK -4.7 million (6.6)
• Earnings per share after tax totaled SEK -0.37 (0.52)
• Cash flow after investments amounted to SEK 31.3 million (22.9)
• Net sales were SEK 2,148.0 million (2,529.0)
• Operating profit was SEK -3.5 million (28.5)
• Profit after tax was SEK -21.5 million (5.2)